Taylor County Outdoor Fireworks Display
Requirements for Outdoor Fireworks Displays
- Display Operators must be at least 21 years of age, Assistances at least 18 Years of age.
- Operators must have documentation of experience as an operator or assistant and /or certification of a Display Operators Course.
- A certificate of insurance for $1,000,000
- A copy of license from the Department of Treasury – Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms – (License/Permit (18 U.S.C. Chapter 40 Explosives)
ATF License - https://www.atf.gov/file/61596/download
- All Fireworks Displays shall conform to the Florida Fire Prevention Code, NFPA 1123& 1124 and any Federal, State, and Local Ordinances.
- Submit a signed and notarized copy of the provided Hold Harmless agreement.
- Completion of application with all required documentation must be submitted to Taylor County Fire Rescue no less than fifteen (15) business day prior to the requested event.